I always wanted to create a list for myself. And continuously add things whenever I have a crazy urge to do something 8D This is what I came up with so far. Haha.
1. Go to New York
2. Go to Japan
3. Go to France
4. Go to Greece
4. Run a Marathon
5. Cosplay – it looks simple, don a costume, put on some makeup and viola! But attempting this made me realize how much effort it is to do a costume and character right. Challenging to me; my skin is fair from fair, am a bit to the chubby side and seriously not a makeup person. LOL. But really glad for the people i’ve met ;)
6. Take up archery – the trial lessons were fun! But wasn’t something I could see myself investing time in… :)
7. Take up dancing – made me realize i have coordination problems hahaha!
8. Pick up the guitar – picking up any musical instrument is a challenge. From young I never thought of myself as musically inclined. I feel so happy when I can strum a tune now *grin*
9. Pick up the bass – it’s calling me, really. Just a matter of time!
10. Perform in a live band
11. Watch Linkin Park LIVE
12. See snow
13. See cherry blossoms (sakuras!)
14. Go overseas for charity work :)
15. Start contributing 5% of my income to charity – searching one (or some!) that I really believe and feel for.
16. Buy a massage chair for dad and mum
17. Write a recipe book
18. Write a short novel
19. Learn how to bake bread
20. Design a line of clothes
As of Feb 2010.
What’s yours? :)